Sunday, April 13, 2008

meet the GIANT

sobs .. EXAM EXAM EXAM and again . EXAM argh ~!!
i HATE exam . sobs . I want to go out . I want to shopping . I want to chat with friends . I want to go for a holiday . I want to go taiwan now ~!! sobs . why why why .. why they want to have exam .? I hate it =(
yesterday went SNL , is a movie day .. went there after my MPW exam .. haiz
hmmx .. kie .. back to the topic .. I watch the movie titled " meet the GIANT " it was really a nice touching movie which made me feel GOD never left me from last year till now .. y i just cant believe in him ?? da devil made me fel tat . i noe . It made me fal dwn , it gv me much troubles n problems . It made me fel far frm my GOD . i know it now .. GOD , im reli sry 4 nt believing u all this while .. YOU noe it .. I want to believe in YOU ... bt sum tms im just too ........ duno hw 2 say .. i had faced many problems in this 3 years .. Firstly is family problem then follow by relationship problem , n last month .. SPM result ..
I cant stand any more .. I felt so weak .. I felt im so useless ..
bt start from now onwards.. I will stand . I wil believe in you , no matter what will be ..
If i success , i praise you . If it is a failure , i will still praise you .. Because i know tat da failure will gain another success .
Thx lord , for evy th tat u had gave me .. I know I have a loving family n friends ..
Thx for sending them to my life .. and may u bless them always . AMEN ..

No comments: