Friday, April 18, 2008

hope

it was 11.59pm nw . 1 mor minutes to go before 18th april .
it seems lk had been such a lng tm since i last updated my blog .
today melissa called me , she told me that mb she goin to drop HSC cz her dad called her to do so , unless she get gd result in this first assessment .
mine parents asked me to do so also actually ..
she is goin form6 if she drop the course .
if i drop , i thk im goin to tk diploma in business , which means that i gt to stuck up in penang for at least 2 and a half years . oh gosh . kie , aft thkin of it , i decide nt 2 drop . bt i hv no mood to study at all .
dad told me yesterdy , aft my phy exam .. he said he will send me to UK if i cn get 80 - 90 + UAI this tm . do u noe hw hard izt ? =(
i hv no prper basic lk others do in my coll .
i hv no hint of whats the add maths is . okie . luckily i dropped my extension 1 and i din tk chem nor bio . im LUCKY for doin that . i noe .
haiz ..
wad to do ?
wana go overseas or end up staying here again for 4 mor years ? or do tuning aft 2 years ..
i dun lk staying here . bt im oso scared of goin overseas alone .. if goin UK , i thk is okie for me . since my cousin r thr nw . bt wad if she cm bck b4 i go ?
i want to go taiwan to study mass com actualy . bt den i just dun understand y my parents jz dun alw me to do so . i love taiwan . if i go thr , at least i wont b so scared .
singapore ? NUS ? nuh . imposibble to enter . so just leave it .
aiming Lancaster , hoping tat cn get high UAI this tm . ~ pray for me =)

No comments: