Friday, March 21, 2008

performance again BY our class regular performer =D

as usual .. i wake up at 7.20 this morning .
is a rainy dy today ..













i dun lk raining actually .. dun ask me why .. i just
DON'T REALLY LIKE IT .
today was good friday . i just know that . sorry , .. i dun mean to forget .. bt sum tms ..
too many thgs running through my mind evy dy , evy seconds .

kie . guess what .
JULIA and JANICE was late again for our MATHS class today . SO ... end up with performance again . YEAH ~! great . cuz dey DANCE today . ahahhahaha . nice performance they had for today . ALL of us enjoyed it so much . It is really entertaining =p . I bet u all wish to watch it also rt .. bt too bad .. u all dun hv da chance , cz da performance is over . bt maybe u al get 2 watch it sum other tm . =pp they dance that "CRANK THAT" songs today . nice move , nice dancer . hhas . evyone agree ? ya . I guess .. cuz dey were great dancer .























nt like me ... I KNOW NOTHING bout DANCE . =( so sad ~ BUT I really really LIKE to dance . especially after finish watching tat STEP UP 2 just nw . OMG ~!! I really really want to learn dance . truly DESPERATE . hahahhaha . n u noe what ? my mum finally allowed us ( me ,bro n sis ) to go n learned . woo hoo ~!! yeah . IM so happy rite nw . dance dance dance . yeah ~!! hahahahha . thx MUM ~!! I LOVE u . haha
Anyway ~ Julia , ning , gaik lyn , michelle , janice n all of others dancers . WE are waiting for the performance next wedns . gd luck 4 all of u yea ~!! lols . =DD huggs*



No comments: